Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets remaining for Bournemouth

Some great info for this one due to a lot of updates and the fact away supporters are able to select their exact seats from the Bournemouth ticket site.

Bournemouth took an initial allocation of 2500 with an option to increase to 3000. They won't be taking the extra as the extra would have been in F block in the South which is now on sale on home fans (minus the 5 columns for segregation).

The Cherries have sold our B, C and D blocks but still have around 300 seats left to sell in E block.

For home fans there are just over 350 seats left for sale:-

North = 14 (front row/disabled)
Shelf = 1 (family)
WSL = 23
WSU = 3
ESL = 18
ESU = 89
South = 219

If you want to treat yourself there are 73 hospitality seats available in the 1901 area for £192 with food and booze

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Some great info for this one due to a lot of updates and the fact away supporters are able to select their exact seats from the Bournemouth ticket site.

Bournemouth took an initial allocation of 2500 with an option to increase to 3000. They won't be taking the extra as the extra would have been in F block in the South which is now on sale on home fans (minus the 5 columns for segregation).

The Cherries have sold our B, C and D blocks but still have around 300 seats left to sell in E block.

For home fans there are just over 350 seats left for sale:-

North = 14 (front row/disabled)
Shelf = 1 (family)
WSL = 23
WSU = 3
ESL = 18
ESU = 89
South = 219

If you want to treat yourself there are 73 hospitality seats available in the 1901 area for £192 with food and booze

Yes, selling out fast, which given the timing and the day, would be a bonus. As an aside, a group of 4 and a group of 3 in E1A for Watford now available -they were five minutes ago, if anyone sees this and wants to go at this late stage.

This is looking like selling out. Very impressive considering the timing and the opposition.

Here's hoping the club realise this will be the case and the ST exchange is activated. It seems to have worked fairly well for Watford.

Currently left:-

WSU = 2
WSL = 40 (including a block of 16 together in A block, 12 of others are front row/WC)
North = 41 (there is one pair that's not front row/WC)
ESL = 32 (24 are block A/Family)
ESU = 10
South = 105

Would estimate Bournemouth have between 200 -250 in E block to sell. Doubt they will flog all these now.

Still 58 hospitality packages for sale. If recent form continues, these will be converted to 1901 seats a few days before kick off at £95 which is nearly £100 less than if you take the whole booze/food shabbang

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
This is looking like selling out. Very impressive considering the timing and the opposition.
But we're a tinpot outfit supported by hordes of plastics aren't we?! According to the palace fa cup thread anyway. It is a great effort, as is taking 2200 to Newcastle a few days before. Also considering the goals aren't exactly flowing at the moment! (Hopefully that'll all change today)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just put our 2 STs up on the exchange as we're away in case anyone is still looking (game has sold out). W1H.

Expecting total ridicule but here goes, how do you put a ticket available on the ticket exchange. Must be me as cannot see a link anywhere to do it

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
log into tickets - go to home matches - in small print for Bournemouth game ( bottom line ) is a link for ST holders to click on to list ticket for sale

several hours after doing survey you will find you get a confirmation e-mail and can then see your seat listed for sale

is same old "survey monkey" form - still no sign on new ST Exchange the letter with ST said we were getting last summer!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
log into tickets - go to home matches - in small print for Bournemouth game ( bottom line ) is a link for ST holders to click on to list ticket for sale

several hours after doing survey you will find you get a confirmation e-mail and can then see your seat listed for sale

is same old "survey monkey" form - still no sign on new ST Exchange the letter with ST said we were getting last summer!!!

Right, thank you

Only let's me buy one, no option to put a ticket on there

Last edited:

hertsseagull

hertsseagull
May 15, 2011
Bournemouth tickets via ticket exchange

Hi, not sure if the exchange is open yet for Bournemouth, but if it is and anyone is looking for tickets, I have just listed four in East Stand Upper, Block E3E, Row N, Seats 627-630

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Directly above the line in red " please note change of KO time " there is another line that says " ST holders cam list their tickets for sale HERE "

Click on the "HERE" to get to survey

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Directly above the line in red " please note change of KO time " there is another line that says " ST holders cam list their tickets for sale HERE "

Click on the "HERE" to get to survey

Link just goes to the page for buying tickets.

Edit works on laptop but not phone.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
First time I've used the exchange....Might be steam-driven at the club's end but worked well for me. Very simple.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hi, not sure if the exchange is open yet for Bournemouth, but if it is and anyone is looking for tickets, I have just listed four in East Stand Upper, Block E3E, Row N, Seats 627-630

If you can list tickets, then the exchange is open.

The process for the exchange is highly manual so it's likely any tickets listed in the evening will not be available to others until the following day when ticketing staff are back in the office.

Direct link for the exchange here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Bmouth1718

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Link just goes to the page for buying tickets.

Edit works on laptop but not phone.

I’ve just managed to list my 3 (1 adult and 2 under 18s in the east lower family stand). However the link didn’t work on any of my Apple devices, including the Mac, so the website clearly doesn’t like iOS. I had to dig out my old laptop to get it to work.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here