Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Isn't this great?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Long Island Iced Tea Soars 500% on 'Long Blockchain' Name Change

Long Island Iced Tea (LTEA) surges 500% in premarket trading after disclosing in a*statement*a plan to change its name to “Long Blockchain Corp.”

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm guessing you're having a dig at the current trend for tech start ups that plan to utilise blockchain technology, and the hype that surrounds them?

Just a guess, mind.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I once got very drunk on Long Island Ice Teas with a good workmate on a night out somewhere in Germany, many years ago.

That's pretty much all I have to add to this story :shrug:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Long Island Iced Tea (LTEA) surges 500% in premarket trading after disclosing in a*statement*a plan to change its name to “Long Blockchain Corp.”
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Some things money can’t buy. Football isn’t one: The Amex.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
just like the good ol' dot com days, when you changed your business from Widgets Inc to Widgets.com and mug investors immediately buy up the stock.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
just like the good ol' dot com days, when you changed your business from Widgets Inc to Widgets.com and mug investors immediately buy up the stock.

That is debatable (I know you know your IT BTW)

I know personally someone who bought up most permutations of 4 letter domain names when .net came out, eg MUFC . Needless to say he is a multi millionaire and his annual renewals are ludricous

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here