Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jose Mourinho

Jose Mourinho

4 Not allowed!
    Anybody else really, really, really bored by him and his grump attitude to everything? If he doesn't like his £10 million a year job why doesn't he do something else?

Thoroughly unlikeable in my opinion, not that I've ever met the chap.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Rated him when he first came over here back in 2004, was a really good manager. Now he is just an absolute miserable **** and had great joy of singing '**** off Mourinho' and 'you're not special anymore' at Old Trafford

1 Not allowed!
      Ferguson was unlikeable but was on a different planet as a manager to Mourinho.
      Its not how big the dog is in the fight,its how big the fight is in the dog.

1 Not allowed!
      With Mourinho, when he first came to England he seemed like a breath of fresh air, now all he does is just constantly whinge and moan about any little thing. Him and United are perfectly suited, wanker manager, wanker club.

Although he was very complimentary about Brighton when we played there.

3 Not allowed!
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DerekZoolander View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      With Mourinho, when he first came to England he seemed like a breath of fresh air, now all he does is just constantly whinge and moan about any little thing. Him and United are perfectly suited, wanker manager, wanker club.

Although he was very complimentary about Brighton when we played there.
      Not the first manager to follow the same trajectory. Brian Clough too. A breath of fresh air at first then just became eccentric because it was expected of him.

0 Not allowed!
      As others have said, was entertained by him at first. Now just bored of him and his ways...

1 Not allowed!
      He's just a sour old tit. I saw his interview last night after the game and he was particularly ungracious, calling Bristol City "lucky" numerous times, and that it was a big day for them, but just another day at the office for his players. Didn't seem prepared to give an ounce of credit. "They fought like it was the game of their lives, and it probably was".

Its always been a big part of his persona, but all he seems to do these days is sneer and snipe. I think being a million miles off challenging Man City has worn him down this season. They are light years ahead of Man U now, and there's nothing he can do about it except suck it up.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      He's just a sour old tit. I saw his interview last night after the game and he was particularly ungracious, calling Bristol City "lucky" numerous times, and that it was a big day for them, but just another day at the office for his players. Didn't seem prepared to give an ounce of credit. "They fought like it was the game of their lives, and it probably was".
      His comments were pathetic, and the irony was the fourth of fifth time he said they were lucky as they scored right at the end so United didn't have time to come back - every non-utd fan in the world just sees that as karma not luck.
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      The best bit about his interview last night was when he said how they know how to lose as a club?! WTF?! A more ungracious loser I've never seen. His lucky comments were just pathetic.

I used to think he was very clever, in control and everything he said, controversial or not, was said for a reason. Now I think he is just a parody of himself and lacks any self awareness whatsoever.