Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Swansea v Palace: what do you want?

What result do you want in Swansea v Palace

• SWANSEA win

Votes: 32 21.8%
  • DRAW

Votes: 91 61.9%
  • PALACE win

Votes: 24 16.3%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Interesting one, this weekend.

Happy for Swansea to be cut adrift to cement one of the three places for themselves, but I struggle to wish anything positive for Palace, although I don't believe they will go down, which makes a win for them the best result for us.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As always, a draw maximises the number of points lost by rivals in a head to head.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Tough one. Would have to agree though and grant Palace a win on this occasion.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Swansea. The occasional win won't keep them up. IMHO, and this looks like a good shout to be one of them. Defeat for Palace - even if they don't go down this season now they've got a competent manager in, we still want to finish above them, don't we?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I voted draw by mistake. I would like to see a Swansea win, I think they will go down anyway and would be nice to put a blip on palaces good form. More concerned about how we do at the moment to be honest

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I want Swansea, West Brom and Newcastle to lose all their games ( draw games amongst themselves ).

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
The fear is that a win for Swansea would turn their form around, Palace, we would all
Want to keep them below us as long as possible as I think they have turned a corner. It really is all about us getting a result and I wouldn’t be upset if they drew with multiple suspensions.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The fear is that a win for Swansea would turn their form around, Palace, we would all
Want to keep them below us as long as possible as I think they have turned a corner. It really is all about us getting a result and I wouldn’t be upset if they drew with multiple suspensions.

I’d rather eat my own shite than wish for a win for that lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here