Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Favourite sweets at Christmas....

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm a midget gem man, with the occasional bag of those haribo bear things. It's Christmas, what sweet treats do you hope santa stuffs way down deep in your sock?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
a8a2f1761d4ea4b3cfe107d00475a29a.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's all about the biscuits

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I always hope for a whole host of pussy lips but failing that I'll settle for Quality Street.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'll tell you what gets on my tits - Celebrations and Miniature Heroes. They seem to be replacing Roses / Quality Street but I don't get them. I eat snickers and bounty all year round, so why do I want a tiny one at Christmas?

Ferro Rocher and Terry's Chocolate Orange on the other hand, now you're talking.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'll tell you what gets on my tits - Celebrations and Miniature Heroes. They seem to be replacing Roses / Quality Street but I don't get them. I eat snickers and bounty all year round, so why do I want a tiny one at Christmas?

Ferro Rocher and Terry's Chocolate Orange on the other hand, now you're talking.
The only thing that rivals Terry's is these
4dea3423c3d0798c8d14335372633f63.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Disappointed with this year's Ferrero Rocher ads. Some advertising wiz in pink specs has somehow overnight transformed them from something really naff to something really bland. Is NOTHING sacred? ???

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

well they are like tapas arent they. - bountys washed down with maltesers followed by anything nom

and Terrys Chocolate Orange, gonna invest in one of those yeah

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
It's After Eights or Terry's Chocolate Orange for me.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Jaffa cakes. Same as any other time of year, to be honest.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here