Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Are you punching above your weight

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sorry about the prefix , i thought it said Fiance .

Anyway back to the theme , it's nearly Christmas so do you look at your partner and think WTF is she/he doing with a troglodyte like me ?

LaBsrMy.gif

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sorry about the prefix , i thought it said Fiance .

Anyway back to the theme , it's nearly Christmas so do you look at your partner and think WTF is she/he doing with a troglodyte like me ?

View attachment 92115

I guess I am, but it is all relative, she might be ten years younger, But lets see how fecking good she looks in another ten years eh.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
after 35 years of marriage, I am still convinced I am punching above my weight.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am regularly reminded by the likes of @Publius Ovidius @Hans Kraay Fan Club @Edna Krabappel and @Goldstone1976 that I'm with someone way out of my league.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
The missus (mistakenly) believes she is punching, when the reality is the opposite.

Not a bad state of affairs TBH

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No.

In as much as I have a MASSIVE preferance for non-nutters and have been consistently and repeatedly disappointed, regardless of the flying buttresses, so I am happy to be not disappointed by my present arrangements.

(I would suggest this is the opposite of being damned by faint praise, in case Mrs T takes a peek at this at some distant future moment :kiss:).

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
No.

In as much as I have a MASSIVE preferance for non-nutters and have been consistently and repeatedly disappointed, regardless of the flying buttresses, so I am happy to be not disappointed by my present arrangements.

(I would suggest this is the opposite of being damned by faint praise, in case Mrs T takes a peek at this at some distant future moment :kiss:).

Do you ever think you were born in the wrong era - like Fred Dibner - I have to read your posts several times and still don't know what you are on about :wink:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Without a doubt, and confirmed by Frankie Boyle.

When I first got with my Mrs, Frankie was at his best so keen to impress my new catch I was in quick to bag front row tickets to see him. Mistake.

Dug me out a treat all night, but the killer blow was “ fvck me you punching above your weight”.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I once went to a comedy night with my then gf. An Aussie comedian clocked us and based his entire routine on how she was too good looking for me.
He wouldn’t leave it alone and kept saying “seriously, you’re gorgeous. what the f*ck are you doing with him?”.
It went from funny, to irritating, to uncomfortable, to weird.
A little while later she left me for a chap who is, to be fair, a clear upgrade on me.
So I suppose the tw*t comedian did have a valid point.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I once went to a comedy night with my then gf. An Aussie comedian clocked us and based his entire routine on how she was too good looking for me.
He wouldn’t leave it alone and kept saying “seriously, you’re gorgeous. what the f*ck are you doing with him?”.
A little while later she left me for a chap who is, to be fair, a clear upgrade on me.

That story would have been so much better if she’d dumped you for the comedian.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

She was too shallow for you

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm very lucky to have a misses to put up with my ugly mug every morning.
It's getting to the point where I have to iron my face after coming off my night shift. :eek:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here