Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans shouting abuse

BroadwayGull

Jan 31, 2014
Worthing
Only just got round to posting this clip.

Anybody else hear that absolute numpty, sitting towards the front of the stand at Huddersfield, shouting abuse at our players for the whole duration of the game? Every time our boys put a foot wrong (which was quite frequently), he hailed abuse at them.

Anyway, I caught a short clip of him tearing into Izzy Brown (sorry for the poor quality sound):

At 4 seconds you can hear him say: "For f*ck sake Brown, you're embarrassing Izzy Brown, you're embarrassing."
At 42 seconds you can hear him booing Brown as he is substituted.

This is just snippet of what this tool was shouting throughout the match. Admittedly Brown did have a very poor game, but there is no excuse for this sort of behaviour and our players need our full support during this sticky patch.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm pretty sure he couldn't hear him as he was getting a rousing reception from the Huddersfield fans at the time for playing so badly.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If anyone recognizes their own voice, please hand yourself into PB for corrective training on how to support the team, or alternatively stay away

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Hate the fact that nowadays you can't fart out loud in the bath without someone recording it

Society is intrinsically fvcked. Long gone of the days of waiting for the Saturday 5:15pm copy of the Argus to hit the newsagents so you could pore over the other scores or get the Sunday paper and pore over the tables and all the stats. You fart in the bath these days and it's all over Facebook within seconds, you break off someone's wing mirror and you can guarantee some fvcker will be filming it.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
People pay a lot of money if he’s playing shite then tough for him could always had back his £25,000 a week wage or wotever he gets and get a proper job if he don’t like it . Come and do my job private hire driver you wouldn’t last five mins if your gonna cry every time some one abused you laugh it off get on with life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Society is intrinsically fvcked. Long gone of the days of waiting for the Saturday 5:15pm copy of the Argus to hit the newsagents so you could pore over the other scores or get the Sunday paper and pore over the tables and all the stats. You fart in the bath these days and it's all over Facebook within seconds, you break off someone's wing mirror and you can guarantee some fvcker will be filming it.

Nothing wrong with farting in the bath (as long as you use a lighter to set fire to the stinky bubbles boom)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Well, I wish they'd filmed the towrag who kicked off our wing mirror and the one who smashed our side window with their size 10s.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Well, I wish they'd filmed the towrag who kicked off our wing mirror and the one who smashed our side window with their size 10s.

They were size 7 actually.

high-heels-vector-edited.png :xmas:

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
Brown was fking terrible that day - laziest performance in blue and white since Leon best. If the tunnel was anywhere near the away fans I’d have joined in with that guy

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
People pay a lot of money if he’s playing shite then tough for him could always had back his £25,000 a week wage or wotever he gets and get a proper job if he don’t like it . Come and do my job private hire driver you wouldn’t last five mins if your gonna cry every time some one abused you laugh it off get on with life

A few points:

1 - You seem to be writing as if Izzy Brown has reacted to the 'abuse'. He hasn't. That's not what the thread was about.
2 - You're suggesting to him that, if he doesn't like the abuse, he should come to your work where you also get abuse and get paid less and where he 'wouldn't last 5 mins'. That doesn't appear to be a logical career move.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

To be fair its taken him 10 days to bring this newsworthy event to our attention which is 5 days slower than the Argus

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They were size 7 actually.

View attachment 92113 :xmas:

Ha, the little beggar tried to kick our neighbour's BMW window in, but left a perfect trainer print on the window instead. The police wouldn't come out but our neighbour went down into town and put the word out that nobody touches his car. We haven't had a problems since then.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Nothing to see here. Brown was shocking, almost as if he was still playing for Huddersfield. It was probably more than one bloke shouting, Brown deserved all he got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here