Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Smoking ban in prisons .

kjgood

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
[quote : Treat friends and family to a cinema pass this Christmas

Looking for that special gift this Christmas? Get a deal from O2 and you'll get a friends & family cinema pass, giving you up to 40% off cinema tickets for up to 24 months :quote ]

Fair point I suppose.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've got a radical idea, why not make them drug free too.

They like it when they smuggle weed in because it keeps the inmates chilled and less likely to cave each other’s heads in.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
They like it when they smuggle weed in because it keeps the inmates chilled and less likely to cave each other’s heads in.

Surely you're not suggesting prison officers are smuggling drugs in to make a bit of money and/or make their lives easier ?

If you are, then I am aghast at the suggestion, literally AGHAST !!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
59_8086_w300.jpg

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
So they are banning smoking which might just calm a few down and avoid an incident or two but at the same time they are allowing the lags to snort lines and pop pills so they can transform themselves into rampaging maniacs.

Oh well.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Not sure weed is the drug of choice! It is bulky and can stay in the bloodstream for up to six months. Think they generally avoid weed for that reason and prefer the hard stuff which clears the system much more quickly meaning they are less likely to fail a random drug test and get more time added.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I saw an article about banning mini mobile phones from sale because they were being smuggled into prisons

Why not block on mobile and wifi reception too, easily done

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Surely you're not suggesting prison officers are smuggling drugs in to make a bit of money and/or make their lives easier ?

If you are, then I am aghast at the suggestion, literally AGHAST !!!

Has your Ghast been Flabbered ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not sure weed is the drug of choice! It is bulky and can stay in the bloodstream for up to six months. Think they generally avoid weed for that reason and prefer the hard stuff which clears the system much more quickly meaning they are less likely to fail a random drug test and get more time added.

Where are the results of the prison drug testing ? I’d like to see them.
I would have thought that the more that get tested positive would prove that more drugs are getting in. Is it done by a independent body ?
So many questions I ask.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here