Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
yes.

But only on the rewind version

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Thought Deeny's sending off was harsh. Yellow yes but not a red. Ho hum, had him down as one of their main threats for next week.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thought Deeny's sending off was harsh. Yellow yes but not a red. Ho hum, had him down as one of their main threats for next week.

Really...scissor hack from behind? If that had been on Murray this place would have gone into meltdown.

Fantastic result formtown as they try and get back on track...great to see stoke ****ing it up though..mark Hughes is a nasty petulant little shit.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Really...scissor hack from behind? If that had been on Murray this place would have gone into meltdown.

Fantastic result formtown as they try and get back on track...great to see stoke ****ing it up though..mark Hughes is a nasty petulant little shit.
Hughes must be pretty close to the sack. Most of their fans hate him.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've lost track of retrospective action stuff. Are these right?

Tarkowski's can be looked at because the referee didn't give anything/missed it. If so it's hard to believe he can not be found guilty - it's blatant.

Murray's penalty could be looked at. Did he con the ref for the penalty? If so, unlikely to face any action - inconclusive.

Izquierdo's embarrassing dive can't be looked at as he didn't get anything out of it.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
10 seconds of comments regarding the game and last game to view.

I DONT CARE WE ARE BHA AND WE ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I've lost track of retrospective action stuff. Are these right?

Tarkowski's can be looked at because the referee didn't give anything/missed it. If so it's hard to believe he can not be found guilty - it's blatant.

Murray's penalty could be looked at. Did he con the ref for the penalty? If so, unlikely to face any action - inconclusive.

Izquierdo's embarrassing dive can't be looked at as he didn't get anything out of it.

Me too. I'm losing track with what will be looked at retrospectively and what won't etc.

Most of the 'talking points' on MoTD tonight were about players trying to con refs, opposing players and fans with dives, simulation and blatant cheating.

I'm falling out of love with professional football.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here