Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] What I Love About NSC...

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
... is that wedged incongruously amongst all the bedwetting and post-mortems about today's game and our chances of survival more generally is a thread entitled...

'Anyone ever used a travel pillow?'

Long may it continue.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What I love about NSC is that I had an Excel problem last week that someone solved for me ... and helped me again when I got stuck again,

If you have any query or a problem, I reckon there's someone on NSC who can. Pity it wasn't around in the 70s, it would have found Lord Lucan, no problem.

What I love about NSC is that I had an Excel problem last week that someone solved for me ... and helped me again when I got stuck again,

If you have any query or a problem, I reckon there's someone on NSC who can. Pity it wasn't around in the 70s, it would have found Lord Lucan, no problem.

Yes but what would have been his user name ?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
It often makes me laugh out loud even when the poster(s) is/are being serious.:lolol:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Sorry but that has gone "Whoosh" straight over my head? am I having a blonde moment or is the cider and lager from last night taking it's toll? :lol:

Your name is the 70s could have histony (history) rather than hitony. Always a bad joke if you have to explain it.:lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Yes, it great as long as you Don't talk about football!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I must say that laying in two beds as a footballing fan, I find the general acceptance from 98% of posters to be really refreshing, which probably shows an underlying tendency in actually being a Brighton fan.
Plus, the knowledge and humour showed by almost everyone at some point in time brings me back on a daily basis. Nice to see that good will (apart from those f*ckers from selhurst) seems to be a general theme.
NSC is a good place to be.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003

Indeed. I've asked NSC for advice on several occasions. It's varied from general household stuff such as boilers and satellite dishes to a couple of times when, knowing what they do, I've PM'd people asking for help on more personal matters. Every single time I've received advice, good advice, that has been freely and willingly given.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here