Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Knockaert’s passing

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought the team played well today.

I naively thought NSC wouldn't be systematically turning on each player.
Oh well, better luck next week.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
One of our better players, if he’s not good enough.........

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Some deficiencies for sure but he gave it a bloody good go, was one of our better players and the only one prepared to take a run at them. Given our central midfielders hardly got out of our half he did a bloody good job imo

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brown is a waste of a shirt, I don’t think Knockaert is.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Knockeart is not a Premier League footballer (unfortunately)

He is .. he has played a number of games in the PL so by definition is a PL player. More seriously there were a few worse players than him today. He does some stupid petulant things but overall his workrate has been excellent.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Wow, in true NSC style this thread is unravelling. The point I was trying to make was not that AK is a waste of space. In fact, I think he remains one of the most, if not the most exciting and inspirational players in our squad.

However, when he goes on a mazey run and the defenders track back in front of him all that happens is that the final third gets compressed which means that the final pass has be pinpoint - and that’s just not happening enough - in order to give the recipient any chance etc......

If, he were to release the ball a little earlier or beat the defender then we might see a better return.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here