Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We are getting relegated ......... according to the bookies

After today’s goal shy performance - only 2 shots on target & all of our 4 wins against the bottom 4 sides, the bookies now have us to be relegated in 18th spot, with Swansea & WBA below us.

At 5/2 do you think it is a fair odd?
Thoughts on whether we are good enough to stay up.
Would we be doing better if the team had a more gun ho approach like Huddersfield
When are we going to win next?
When are we going to score a goal next?
Are we panicking or should we be?
Chris Houghton needs help from us NSC posters - so let’s give it to him LARGE

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Something Tony needs to reflect on as we go into the January window.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Swansea, Newcastle and us I reckon as it stands. Think West Brom have massively underperformed but reckon their squad is more capable of pulling out of it.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
After today’s goal shy performance - only 2 shots on target & all of our 4 wins against the bottom 4 sides, the bookies now have us to be relegated in 18th spot, with Swansea & WBA below us.

At 5/2 do you think it is a fair odd? Yes
Thoughts on whether we are good enough to stay up. No
Would we be doing better if the team had a more gun ho approach like Huddersfield - only if we have the players to do it with
When are we going to win next? 2018 possibly
When are we going to score a goal next? 2018 possibly
Are we panicking or should we be? Yes
Chris Houghton needs help from us NSC posters - so let’s give it to him LARGE - Hughton isn't the problem - it's that most other teams in this league are better than us

:xmas:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Newcastle could turn things around if the takeover happens.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Let's hope Stoke continue 'not to be fit to wear the shirt'.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
We need a creative midfielder and obviously the striker.
Nobody seems to have mentioned b’muff
We get those players in. Beat Watford next match and I think we may be ok

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think the odds are fair. A look at the fixtures after Feb makes pretty grim reading and I'm not sure we'll conjure up a miracle worker in January

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Glenn lost it for us today , at least get it on target

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The bookies said that in July so nothing has changed.

We certainly had more than two shots on target so the BBC Sport page is wrong.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Lack of goals beginning to cause issues. We need that striker as early into the window as possible. Leaving it to the last day really isn't an option

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Lack of goals beginning to cause issues. We need that striker as early into the window as possible. Leaving it to the last day really isn't an option

Does Hughton do strikers? I am sure he would prefer another defender or two. Or perhaps let’s get a forward & play him in midfield

Follow That Seagull

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere in Sussex
If we stay up we stay up. If we go down then so be it. I'm starting to feel the Premier league isn't all that in the way that anyone out of a certain set teams can win it.

The rest are just clutching for scraps. Personally. I don't see the Albion as a Premier league team but that's because I've never seen them in top flight.

But from what i have seen the chairman. While focusing on some aspects of the team fails to see where we really need strengthen.

Don't get me wrong I am grateful for the Amex, The Training ground in Lancing but in this league it feels we hadent prepared enough and are slowly getting figured out by other teams.

So come time get get relegated or stay up. I'll lift my hands shout and clap like a mad woman.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
If we stay up we stay up. If we go down then so be it. I'm starting to feel the Premier league isn't all that in the way that anyone out of a certain set teams can win it.

The rest are just clutching for scraps. Personally. I don't see the Albion as a Premier league team but that's because I've never seen them in top flight.

But from what i have seen the chairman. While focusing on some aspects of the team fails to see where we really need strengthen.

Don't get me wrong I am grateful for the Amex, The Training ground in Lancing but in this league it feels we hadent prepared enough and are slowly getting figured out by other teams.

So come time get get relegated or stay up. I'll lift my hands shout and clap like a mad woman.

It does feel to me at times like it's someone going out and buying a shiny new sports car but then not spending any money petrol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here