Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Duffy suspended??

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Good cover at the back thank goodness.

Famous last words although Deeney won’t bully us this time.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
At least he has longer to recover from the Christmas Booze Up.

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
The local Lancing spunk-buckets will be frothing at the minge at the thought of Shane Duffy out on the piss next Friday night.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I think it was a deliberate tact from Duffy. Otherwise him and Dunk would have both been one away from suspension and could have potentially been banned at the same time.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think it was a deliberate tact from Duffy. Otherwise him and Dunk would have both been one away from suspension and could have potentially been banned at the same time.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
The Card Amnesty is after the Watford game.

They can't have reckoned on both being booked in one game.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Goldson was on the bench today. I thought the yellow card amnesty was 31st Dec for the Premier League?

Lush

Mods' Pet
Why is that ? Uwe ended last season brilliantly and seemed to be 3rd choice at the beginning of this season. Is he injured ?

Agreed. I'm hoping that they have Goldson on the bench just to keep him involved and because he can cover as a defensive full back if needed, but will play Uwe next Sat.

But then I'd still rather see Maenpaa as second choice keeper so what do I know?

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Agreed. I'm hoping that they have Goldson on the bench just to keep him involved and because he can cover as a defensive full back if needed, but will play Uwe next Sat.

But then I'd still rather see Maenpaa as second choice keeper so what do I know?

Nothing your a woman..:lolol::lolol:
Sorry i'll get my coat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here