Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] No team gets relegated in December!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
A game we could have won but one point against a team as good as Burnley is not the end of the world. It's stopped the run of defeats and we still have a chance of points against Watford, who are stuttering themselves. Come on people all is not lost (yet):bhasign:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
You can't win the league in December, but you can lose it.

Time to concede the title to Citeh now I think. Let's just concentrate on a Champions League spot instead.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A game we could have won but one point against a team as good as Burnley is not the end of the world. It's stopped the run of defeats and we still have a chance of points against Watford, who are stuttering themselves. Come on people all is not lost (yet):bhasign:

I would imagine the majority of sane supporters know it isn't won or lost in December, but it is an important run of games.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am getting highly sick of being told of the games we should have won....Ryan was mom and they were crap..that says it all.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
But it's going to be a long cold lonely winter....

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Watford are more than stuttering. They’re living on their early season reputation. Still a long,long way to go.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
6 week head start over Hudd on transfer certainty, yet failed to buy strikers. Couldn’t make it up.

Hughton doesn’t like a striker, only wants defenders. Don’t believe for one moment we will get anyone half decent in January - but will inevitably sign another full back

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
6 week head start over Hudd on transfer certainty, yet failed to buy strikers. Couldn’t make it up.

Not forgetting all of the previous 12 months when the Albion were a couple of goals away from automatic promotion, while Huddersfield were just avoiding relegation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here