Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Woman ref

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Joy Neville becomes the first woman to ref a European rugby club fixture when she reffed Bordeaux v Enisei in the Challenge Cup.

How long will it be before we see a woman ref in the Champions League- or even the PL?

She's a good ref - she did the World Cup final. Interestingly, she's an ex-international player. I'd like to see more ex players going into reffing in football, they'd have plenty of insight. But sadly, they're not interested

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Joy Neville becomes the first woman to ref a European rugby club fixture when she reffed Bordeaux v Enisei in the Challenge Cup.

How long will it be before we see a woman ref in the Champions League- or even the PL?

She's a good ref - she did the World Cup final. Interestingly, she's an ex-international player. I'd like to see more ex players going into reffing in football, they'd have plenty of insight. But sadly, they're not interested

Thing is, who cooks her husbands & kids dinner? who does his washing and ironing? there is also the daily hoovering and dusting, so many important house hold chores to be done, sadly I don't think a woman has time to Ref football matches, also what happens when its the wrong time of the month, after 20 minutes of play you will be lucky if there are 10 players left on the pitch!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Thing is, who cooks her husbands & kids dinner? who does his washing and ironing? there is also the daily hoovering and dusting, so many important house hold chores to be done, sadly I don't think a woman has time to Ref football matches, also what happens when its the wrong time of the month, after 20 minutes of play you will be lucky if there are 10 players left on the pitch!!

Ah well, Joy Neville's 'husband' is a she.
That's it about women's sport - they're all lesbians, or ugly ... or something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here