[Albion] Marko Grujic

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8242744 said:
Signed him on football manager once. He was quality but then got injured

What sort of injury, and how was his performance afterwards?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Don't want more talented loan players who don't give a hoot. That's not what teams such as ourselves that are going to be in the bottom half need. We need players that know that if we go down they come with us.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Don't want more talented loan players who don't give a hoot. That's not what teams such as ourselves that are going to be in the bottom half need. We need players that know that if we go down they come with us.

Palace loaned Sakho from Liverpool last season and he kept them up!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Not overjoyed as it would stop any hope of us getting Ings on loan which is a position that we need filling most urgent..

To be honest, if Brighton want Ings they would buy him. The lad has had his moment in the sun and is not really wanted by anybody at the moment.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Palace loaned Sakho from Liverpool last season and he kept them up!

Agreed, but my other concern would be signing someone who has barely played any first team football in nearly two years. It can take a couple of months to get properly up to speed and by then it could be too late.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
To be honest, if Brighton want Ings they would buy him. The lad has had his moment in the sun and is not really wanted by anybody at the moment.
Yeah, I'm not sure about Ings either. He's been injured for 2 years and we need someone to hit the ground running.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Not sure its that easy.

How can you be totally sure any player would think the way you want them to?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

A loan player who does give a hoot would be useful, no? Perhaps the recruitment team and CH will be the ones in the position to judge.

I would think Villa in the Championship would be more likely to offer him game time though, and therefore more likely to get him - we hardly ever let our own U23s anywhere near the first team, or even the bench, so I don't know how often he'd get to replace Propper or Stephens, other than injuries.

Agreed, but my other concern would be signing someone who has barely played any first team football in nearly two years. It can take a couple of months to get properly up to speed and by then it could be too late.
That's totally different to not giving a hoot; his lack of first team football might greatly enhance his hootfulness.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
We can only have one more loan and can’t have another from Chelsea. We need to use this loan to the very best effect that we can. It’s a really important decision for the club. Having Krul in one of the loan slots was far from ideal.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Sadly a fantastic striker will only benefit us if we can get the ball to him, we are giving the ball away too often in midfield. Or an aimless ball forward to relive the pressure only for possession being given away and back under pressure within 10 seconds.

We are making chances that should have been put away though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here