Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] BT Sports to be on Sky....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
"The new services will be available to BT and Sky customers from early 2019"

Worth noting not to subscribe to BT Sports beyond this date then!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
All it means is they will carry each others channels and you'll still have to pay whatever it will be separately for them as you do now

This is the issue who wants to pay £26 a month for BT Sports if you have Sky given the far lower number of live PL games, which in most instances are on when you are you coming back from an Albion game

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It's annoying that I'm paying Sky a fortune but not getting all the PL matches nor half the FA Cup and no CL at all.
As said though, it will just be an extra option, add BT Sports for £xx a month.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
BT sport for a fiver a month, plus a few NOW TV passes. It doesn't cost a fortune, that said only really interested in Albion plus a bit of cricket

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I renewed my EE sim only deal and they gave me 24 months access to BT Sport for free. Only pain is it’s via the app so works on phone / tablet / laptop but it blocks you mirroring content on to your TV. I’m sure there’s a way round that though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
"The new services will be available to BT and Sky customers from early 2019"

Worth noting not to subscribe to BT Sports beyond this date then!

I currently subscribe to BT sport and am contracted beyond the date quoted, not concerned about the changes as BT will have to allow peopes to opt out without penalty.
Can you please explain why you say this - not contradicting you at all ?

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I renewed my EE sim only deal and they gave me 24 months access to BT Sport for free. Only pain is it’s via the app so works on phone / tablet / laptop but it blocks you mirroring content on to your TV. I’m sure there’s a way round that though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use chromecast to mirror. If you have an android phone then that works reasonably well, with a little stuttering.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Yep, kind of:

'We think that monopolies are harmful to the economy. Let's stop that. I wonder, who will pay the extra? I know, the poor consumer.'

Indeed, but then again what can you expect from an organisation that dreamt up the Common Agricultural Policy? It’s delicious to hear people talking about the rising costs of food AFTER Brexit.............although it shows what a good job the politicians have done in fooling part of the electorate. The same group no doubt that would support the EU in making laws which mean watching football on TV is more expensive.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here