Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fixture Clash

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Need some planning here. Wedding in the afternoon, helicopter to Wembley (could share Tonys, he's bound to get an invite), then back in time for the main course and Ed Sherran in the evening.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Surprised Plod haven't asked for the date to be changed.....

My thoughts exactly.

Maybe H&M will shift the venue and be officially married on the Wembley turf, with the wedding breakfast in the corporate seats afterwards? Free match ticket with every invitation :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I doubt their wedding will be on tv. He's only 5th in line to the throne.

Also, the Cup Final is usually on at teatime nowadays, mores the pity. I used to love Cup Final day.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Where's Prince William going to be as President of The FA? Who's going to present The FA Cup now?

This is a disgrace! Bloody American divorcees and The Royal Family again - There's always trouble and they have no respect. Another nail in The FA Cup's coffin.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It'll end in tears.

( Hopefully not for the albion at Wembley though... ).

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

Also, the Cup Final is usually on at teatime nowadays, mores the pity. I used to love Cup Final day.

The BBC will absolutely lap this up. Royal Wedding + TV schedules to saturate = Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 13.51.08.png

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
IF we get to the final and IF I get an invite to the wedding I can pop over to Windsor first and then onto the footy afterwards.
What’s the problem?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Of course it will be on telly, between the London Marathon and a Royal Wedding it’s about the only things the BBC still have the rights to show, got to spend our license fee somewhere.

I just hope all the tourists wanting a glimpse of the happy couple don’t get in our way as we head to Wembley for the Cup Final.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Of course it will be on telly, between the London Marathon and a Royal Wedding it’s about the only things the BBC still have the rights to show, got to spend our license fee somewhere.

I just hope all the tourists wanting a glimpse of the happy couple don’t get in our way as we head to Wembley for the Cup Final.

Is Wembley near Windsor? They are getting married in St George's chapel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here