Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Left for Burnley

85 tickets remain. Most of which are in E block in the south. Others are in ESU (some disabled) and a few on the shelf for families.

It's rare these days for one not to be sold out at T-30 but this will be due to Burnley not taking a full 3000 allocation.

This means we have E and F blocks in the south for Albion fans.

I would guess that Burnely's alloction of B C and D (minus columns for segreation) is around 1800. How many of these they have flogged I've no idea.

Grade C pricing. No purchase history required and the chance to see us play a team who was in the chamption league positions only 2 days ago!

Lets sell the last few seats and look forward to a famous victory!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Just 23 seats left.

Looks like a sellout, helped by the half price tickets that STHs could buy for mates.

The team need our support. Only one way to keep warm tomorrow - shout loud!

PG

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
1800 Burnley .... very interesting.

Looking forward to some nice bleating threads on here sat night.

Was hoping for a sell out so that I can resell jnrs ticket back to the club

Historically the ST exchange has only been activated when it's sold out well before kick off. I would not be surprised to see a few extra pockets of availability spring up later.

Odd that the 1901 areas are green and not grey suggesting there is availabilty in them, but there does not seem to be so!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Pretendance might say sell out. We all know they’ll be thousands empty seats like mine. A lot will depend on Xmas party hangovers tonight!

el punal

Pretendance might say sell out. We all know they’ll be thousands empty seats like mine. A lot will depend on Xmas party hangovers tonight!

Ouch! Got our staff Christmas do tonight, and then catching the 10.32 train from Southampton tomorrow morning. I wonder what state I'll be . . . :angel: or :sick: or :yawn: or :shit:

Oh well! :drink:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ouch! Got our staff Christmas do tonight, and then catching the 10.32 train from Southampton tomorrow morning. I wonder what state I'll be . . . :angel: or :sick: or :yawn: or :shit:

Oh well! :drink:

Our staff Christmas party actually starts at the Amex Saturday 12.30 in the Goldstone Suite,(free bar) should be fun if win and a wash out if we lose.
I cannot see me wanting to carry on drinking in town if we get beat.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Club louse up the pre-match email

Brighton & Hove Albion welcome Burnley to the Amex on Saturday afternoon, kick-off 3pm. Sean Dyche’s team arrive on the south coast in sixth place, after consecutive 1-0 victories that momentarily moved them into the Champions League places before Wednesday night’s fixtures.
Albion are unbeaten in their previous three games against Burnley at the Amex, winning twice before a 2-2 draw in 2016 - when Michael Keane equalized in the dying stages.
Travel update
Trains: Southern Rail have informed the club they are running a full midweek service to and from Falmer station.
Park & Rides: Mill Road, Brighton University at Lewes Road and Brighton Racecourse will be open from 5.45pm.
Car Parks: All car parks are sold out and there will be no cash sales on the day. All vehicles that have pre-booked parking at Sussex University must enter via Stanmer Park, as there will be no entry at Falmer or Knights Gate.
Drop-offs & pick-ups after the match: There will be no pick-ups or drop-offs along Village Way. Car park 5 at Sussex University by the Sports Hall is being utilised to enable fans to be dropped off and picked up before and after the match. This drop-off/pick-up point is a short walk through the underpass to the stadium.
Seagull Travel: Additional buses and spaces are available to pre-book through Albion's official travel partner, Seagull Travel. Seagull Travel collects from over 120 pick-up locations covering East and West Sussex as well as locations across Hampshire, Kent and Surrey. For a full list of pick-up locations please visit www.eventtravel-hub.co.uk.
To read the rest of the pre-match brief in full visit BrightonAndHoveAlbion.com.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Club louse up the pre-match email

Brighton & Hove Albion welcome Burnley to the Amex on Saturday afternoon, kick-off 3pm. Sean Dyche’s team arrive on the south coast in sixth place, after consecutive 1-0 victories that momentarily moved them into the Champions League places before Wednesday night’s fixtures.
Albion are unbeaten in their previous three games against Burnley at the Amex, winning twice before a 2-2 draw in 2016 - when Michael Keane equalized in the dying stages.
Travel update
Trains: Southern Rail have informed the club they are running a full midweek service to and from Falmer station.
Park & Rides: Mill Road, Brighton University at Lewes Road and Brighton Racecourse will be open from 5.45pm.
Car Parks: All car parks are sold out and there will be no cash sales on the day. All vehicles that have pre-booked parking at Sussex University must enter via Stanmer Park, as there will be no entry at Falmer or Knights Gate.
Drop-offs & pick-ups after the match: There will be no pick-ups or drop-offs along Village Way. Car park 5 at Sussex University by the Sports Hall is being utilised to enable fans to be dropped off and picked up before and after the match. This drop-off/pick-up point is a short walk through the underpass to the stadium.
Seagull Travel: Additional buses and spaces are available to pre-book through Albion's official travel partner, Seagull Travel. Seagull Travel collects from over 120 pick-up locations covering East and West Sussex as well as locations across Hampshire, Kent and Surrey. For a full list of pick-up locations please visit www.eventtravel-hub.co.uk.
To read the rest of the pre-match brief in full visit BrightonAndHoveAlbion.com.

Copy and paste has a lot to answer for doesn’t it.

The seat map is all greyed out now apart from E block where there is one seat. There are actually seats available in other blocks even though them being grey would suggest otherwise.

If you want tickets together though you may need to lump out on a 1901 seat. There are 20 for sale in the east and 22 in the WSM

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Around a dozen or so available just now in case you’ve left it a bit late

Edit, and now shown greyed out but still says they’re available?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here