Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] World Darts Championship

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
A farewell to Taylor....can he win it, I hope so!

Any shocks or sticking with the usual gang to win it?

Who normally runs the sweepstake?

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Pickles

May 5, 2014
If MVG goes out early, then it's wide open ( no shit, sherlock )

Personally, I'm on Rob Cross @ 16/1 for my annual £2.50 ew.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Some big odds out there.... Whitlock must be worth a quid at 100/1, picking up his form.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Absolutely brilliant viewing so far. Back to back 1st round wins for the preliminary qualifiers. Munch tonight and Lim last night. Love an underdog!

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Crowd booing the English former world champion....verses a German.

Don't agree with the underdogs opponent being booed. Same with Webster last night.

However, Lewis is an arrogant prick and I don't like him so couldn't care less :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Off tomorrow to support my boy Pipey as always - if he wins he gets Taylor Saturday & I have to decide that or football :facepalm:

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Chizzy, Wade & Lewis all look ready for the retirement home.

Chizzy & Jackpot need to hit the gym urgently, I wonder if it is effecting their games?

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
If MVG goes out early, then it's wide open ( no shit, sherlock )

Personally, I'm on Rob Cross @ 16/1 for my annual £2.50 ew.

My company Namos solutions started to sponsor him earlier in the year. He has been flying for the last 12 months in his first season as a pro and has made a few finals, also beat MVG in a final. I got on him early at 50/1 but he's still worth backing at the odds available now.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
What a fantastic tournament so far.

So many shocks, Phil Taylor looked very nervy but that's understandable when it could be your last ever match as Britain's greatest ever competitor IMO. I really hope he wins it. Darts won't be the same without him.

@ Sheebo - you might see Taylor's last ever match. That would be quite something to tell all your friends and family mate. :thumbsup:

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Chizzy, Wade & Lewis all look ready for the retirement home.

Chizzy & Jackpot need to hit the gym urgently, I wonder if it is effecting their games?
Be interesting to see what happens with these lads and the premier league next year. Could be a very different league with Taylor also out.

Not sure I would be putting Cross in just yet.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Be interesting to see what happens with these lads and the premier league next year. Could be a very different league with Taylor also out.

Not sure I would be putting Cross in just yet.

Rob Cross will be in there, currently speaking to them about his sponsorship for this.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Rob Cross will be in there, currently speaking to them about his sponsorship for this.
Been a couple of players who have been thrown into the Premier League early, finished bottom/relegated and then struggled the whole year in other tournaments

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I've only managed to catch glimpses of it so far but Jan Dekker (who I've never heard of before) look tasty.

Insanely clinical on the doubles.

Hence the nickname, Double Dekker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here