Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mike Dean to referee Chelsea away

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Missed Swansea so cannot wait to see him make an inappropriate gesture in the flesh.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We need a BANNER with his photo squeezing his tiny dick

CAUS.jpg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What wound me up most at Swansea was that he ran up and down the pitch in front of the Brighton supporters when the officials always train across the pitch thus avoiding the players.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Might work in our favour, how better for him to be in the news than to upset Conte and give us *anything* ???

Sadly, it won't happen. Much as the prick LOVES attention, he's generally a reliable HOMER. Betting folk backing the home side in all matches he is appointed to won't go far wrong.

His recent matches for us bear this out. Not a chance Dale Stephens would have been sent off for the home side, without a stadium of people baying for it. And conversely, I doubt if Swansea's Fernandez would have AVOIDED a red for his lunge from behind on Murray, playing for an away team.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I really really don't understand how this utter prick continues to be allowed to referee matches.

His decision making is diabolical and he clearly gets off on the power thing.

Presumably all teams have to create a special ******* area for him to allow him to get off on the shite decision making and fan baiting he undertakes during every game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Case of getting our excuses in early? :whistle:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills