Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenFreemansPerm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It’s difficult to pick a pass when all of your team mates are in hiding, seriously, Stephens gets **** all time on the ball yet we demand every pass to be on point, meanwhile almost every other player is running scared from the ball. Wtf is he supposed to do with it? If he had a multitude of outlets then yeah let’s roast him, but he doesn’t, so let’s cut him some slack eh.
    Yup.....not enough people or movement ahead of him much of the time, because Gross and wingers are usually too deep..............very limited options most of the time, so back/sideways it goes.........
    "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Itís difficult to pick a pass when all of your team mates are in hiding, seriously, Stephens gets **** all time on the ball yet we demand every pass to be on point, meanwhile almost every other player is running scared from the ball. Wtf is he supposed to do with it? If he had a multitude of outlets then yeah letís roast him, but he doesnít, so letís cut him some slack eh.
      Sorry but thatís simply not the case. He had a good spell after a shaky start, but now he is simply off-form.

Iíve no problem with him going backwards, but even the simple passes at this moment in time he is buggering up.

If as you say he has no movement, surely his Ďoutí ball is to give Izquierdo or Knockaert something to run on to. Every time Izquierdo receives it, he receives it to feet which neutralises his speed.

I would say in fairness to Dale that Propper does seem exactly the same type of player, which isnít helping.

For me we urgently need a midfielder who can give him or Propper or both a rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by One Teddy Maybank View Post
      Sorry but that’s simply not the case. He had a good spell after a shaky start, but now he is simply off-form.

I’ve no problem with him going backwards, but even the simple passes at this moment in time he is buggering up.

If as you say he has no movement, surely his ‘out’ ball is to give Izquierdo or Knockaert something to run on to. Every time Izquierdo receives it, he receives it to feet which neutralises his speed.

I would say in fairness to Dale that Propper does seem exactly the same type of player, which isn’t helping.

For me we urgently need a midfielder who can give him or Propper or both a rest.

It’s not to say it is or it isn’t the case, we just have a different opinion.
      What?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Itís not to say it is or it isnít the case, we just have a different opinion.
      Sure. Sorry, should have re-read it before posting. My point (opinion) remains though.