Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fao Mr Bloom

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I'm sure he or some of his people come on here every now and then and I'm also expecting that the backroom boys must be working on next years kit around now

so please Mr Bloom when you meet up with the Nike rep for initial chats please stick this on his forehead and send him on his way

Thanks in advance

17882996_1420668297989189_2036874719570952192_n.jpg

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Do we have another home kit next season ?

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
I'm sure he or some of his people come on here every now and then and I'm also expecting that the backroom boys must be working on next years kit around now

so please Mr Bloom when you meet up with the Nike rep for initial chats please stick this on his forehead and send him on his way

Thanks in advance

View attachment 91927

I am pretty sure Barber said the kit design for next year was already done about a month ago at the Holbrook club fans forum. However, I love your design.

Bingo

Jul 27, 2014
Seaford
I am pretty sure Barber said the kit design for next year was already done about a month ago at the Holbrook club fans forum. However, I love your design.

Yes he said both home and away kits had been signed off for next season and this years away kit would become the 3rd option.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Thanks in advance

View attachment 91927

Love that design. If they used that I would not want them to change it every year.......oops marketing problem.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I think that was the away kit he was talking about and he said we would love it, his words not mine.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here