Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23's at Haywards Heath in the Sussex Cup

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do you reckon , due to the inconvenience, as some people think it is, of the FA Cup and our precarious position in the premier, the team he puts out tomorrow night will be exactly the same as the team he plays against Palace in the FA CUP ( subject to injuries of course)

I certainly would hope he sends out a decent team against Palace as £25 for reserves is a bit steep.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Do you reckon , due to the inconvenience, as some people think it is, of the FA Cup and our precarious position in the premier, the team he puts out tomorrow night will be exactly the same as the team he plays against Palace in the FA CUP ( subject to injuries of course)

I certainly would hope he sends out a decent team against Palace as £25 for reserves is a bit steep.

Not a chance. The U-23 squad for the tie against Haywards Heath is likely to be a young one, with a number of first-year pros and perhaps a scholar or two. Even if Hughton makes changes for the Palace tie it will still be packed with first-team squad members. I doubt there will be a single player who appears in both squads.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not a chance. The U-23 squad for the tie against Haywards Heath is likely to be a young one, with a number of first-year pros and perhaps a scholar or two. Even if Hughton makes changes for the Palace tie it will still be packed with first-team squad members. I doubt there will be a single player who appears in both squads.

I certainly hope you are right

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here