Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Two options for me:

Yes, get a drum and try it out if you want an atmosphere like Hudds

No, do not ever complain that the chants are too fast, competing with each other and fade out.

Its quite simple, if fans do not want to try it then we will never have an atmopshere like yesterday and we will continue to have 200mph SBTS and North sand singing over each other.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
My view on it btw is that I do not want a drum but we NEED a drum if we want songs in time and coherence.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Travelling Albion fans were impressed with the din created by the Terriers' fans yesterday >>> http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?359227-Huddersfield-fans-Atmosphere

Love them or hate them, a drum CAN help to keep fans singing in unison.

Is it time for a drum at the Amex?
Not sure it would help. We have a clear divide in the north stand where the right and left sing their own shit at different times. A drum is unlikely to change that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Not sure it would help. We have a clear divide in the north stand where the right and left sing their own shit at different times. A drum is unlikely to change that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Disagree, they both claim they cannot hear what each other are seeing but the drum would keep time. I think it is a shame that anyone who went yesterday would not like similar at The Amex.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I was very impressed by the atmosphere. However standing right next to the home support the f'ing drum wound me right up. This year I think out of all grounds I have been too only west ham and man u did not have a drum (did not go to Arsenal). Myself and the 2 others I was with, vowed to miss many of these grounds next year. If I was anywhere within 200 seats of a drum at the Amex I would not go. Nearly as annoying as the bagpiper outside the ground.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Disagree, they both claim they cannot hear what each other are seeing but the drum would keep time. I think it is a shame that anyone who went yesterday would not like similar at The Amex.

Would a drum bring that? We're just timid Southerners not gritty Northerners.

It takes something pretty exceptional to truly rouse the Amex to a whole new level. Exhibit A: Sheffield Wednesday in the play-offs.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Drums are for music venues fact.
I'd rather not have some gimp bashing their tune next to me, quite irritating IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here