Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Mentally exhausted with no guts, no belief, no fight.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm starting to think we haven't got what it takes to turn it around, and we need to rely on others.

What do you think? Can NSC's bed-wetters get a grip and turn it around, or will this place remain a pathetic piss-pool until the team get results on the pitch?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh, I thought this was going to be an autobiographical thread.....:lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We’ve lost one game that we should have performed better in, no make that two, we also capitulated at Bournemouth too. I’ll stick to panty liners until the next three games are over. If I need to bulk buy my nappies and put the rubber sheet on the bed I’ll wait until then and join in the panic sweeping NSC

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
ALMIGHTY Tony Bloom :angel: give us grace that we may cast away the works of darkness and cup draws against the evil ones :ffsparr:, and put upon us the armour of light :albion2:, now in the time of this mortal life, in which thy Son Chris Hughton :angel: came to visit us in great humility; that in the last day of the transfer window, when he shall come again in his glorious Majesty, to judge both the quick and the dead, we may rise to the place just outside the relegation zone immortal; through him who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Paul Barber :angel:, now and ever. Amen.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Who..the team or the fans....IMO some of the fans on NCS have not covered themselves in glory,after a poor performance.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The key for me is the January transfer window. Without a decent couple of strikers and perhaps a quality creative midfielder added to our ranks, I fear we may well struggle to keep up with the pace of life in the Premier League over the rest of the season. I hope we will see some further major investment before 1 February. Nothing else will do although I'm sure the club already know this. I really don't want to see Championship football again, or at least not as soon as next year. Loving life in the Premier League and even with our two latest defeats we're doing better than I expected.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
You can get 5/2 on us for relegation. We continue to have a good chance of staying up. CH has tried a bit of rotation recently and it has not worked. Those coming in have been disappointing. We need to strengthen in the window for sure but we will not be cast adrift come the new year.

Huddersfield had lost 4 on the trot before yesterday and really had to give it a go being at home.

When those around us in the table come to the AMEX and beat us then is the real time to worry. Until then there will be plenty of ups and downs. What we must look to do is not throw any advantage away. I mean for instance the silly penalty give away against Everton. Those two points are looking pretty massive right now. Wins are gold dust !!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here