Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Izzy Brown

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
May have missed it, but there appears to be no thread on how toilet he was and how little effort he put in today? Surprised he managed to make his way back to the correct bench when subbed off, as he clearly has no interest in playing for BHA.

Piss off back to Chelsea Izzy. I hope to never see you in the stripes again.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Just the 24 page thread on the first page. Christ on a bike.

24 page thread started several days ago, of which the last post was on 6 days ago, until 4 mins before I posted this thread.

So that's a no.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I picked out 3 times on the limited MOTD highlights on how lazy he is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
All loan players from top 6 sides are the same, you don't get 100% commitment from them, he's not what we need even though the talent is there.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Just watch that close range chance for ince in the second half. Pathetically lost the ball to smith. Impressive ambling back. If you’re the solution when we need to “keep it tight” we’re well and truly fooked. I believe AK might have been dropped for a similar misdemeanour last weekend. I truly hope Chris is consistent and drops you Izzy.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Maybe he expected a bit more of the adulation he got at 'Udders last season, and a bit more regular first team experience? Reasons to be pissed off, to be sure - but not a reason to not give 100%, if that is in fact the case.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He was very good at slowly jogging to within a metre of his man and then just stopping and looking bored.

Oh and best on the team at aimlessly kicking it away without even looking.

Possibly worst Albion performance seen in a year since some of the loan players previous seasons.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
The more and more I think about it, I believe Albion have agreed a loan deal with Chelsea, that Brown has to play in ‘x amount’ of games / minutes during his loan period.

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
An opinion from the other side... I thought that Izzy was your one attacking outlet yesterday. There were a couple of times when he got a break on and managed to whip it across. I'm pretty surprised by the general feeling towards him on here, he was one of our most popular players last season. Though, he did find him much more effective playing centrally rather than out wide.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
An opinion from the other side... I thought that Izzy was your one attacking outlet yesterday. There were a couple of times when he got a break on and managed to whip it across. I'm pretty surprised by the general feeling towards him on here, he was one of our most popular players last season. Though, he did find him much more effective playing centrally rather than out wide.

You don’t think your judgement is a little bit clouded by bias?
He did okay for you, but other than a spell of 25 minute brilliance last week, hasn’t had chance to do a lot here, and defensively he is woeful IMO. Never knows where his opponent is and doesn’t tackle, got a rollicking from Duffy yesterday for bottling out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't be surprised, the negativity is based on 3 or 4 10 minute cameo appearances at the end of games, so therefore not only is he shitehouse.
He will for ever be shitehouse.

It's the way we roll.

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
You don’t think your judgement is a little bit clouded by bias?
He did okay for you, but other than a spell of 25 minute brilliance last week, hasn’t had chance to do a lot here, and defensively he is woeful IMO. Never knows where his opponent is and doesn’t tackle, got a rollicking from Duffy yesterday for bottling out.

The defensive comments are particularly surprising as everything we did last year was built on a platform of "defending from the front". There were no passengers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here