Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockhaert

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Sorry if posted else where, I heard from someone at the game today that Knocky had come in at 6am and was being disciplined by the club which is why he wasn't in the match day squad. Is there any truth in this, does anybody know any more details or is this just a made up story.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It’s been on Twitter that he has disciplinary issues and then on the Argus that he has been coming in late to training (it says again - never knew he had been before)

Obviously both massively reliable sources ....

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
He’s not up to this level, like the other 10 players just not good enough.

Last edited:

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Sorry if posted else where, I heard from someone at the game today that Knocky had come in at 6am and was being disciplined by the club which is why he wasn't in the match day squad. Is there any truth in this, does anybody know any more details or is this just a made up story.

how do the club know he 'came in at 6 am ? Are the players tagged ?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
It’s been on Twitter that he has disciplinary issues and then on the Argus that he has been coming in late to training (it says again - never knew he had been before)

Such a shame, hope he can sort himself out. We really missed him today. Just bought my lad a Knockhaert kit for Christmas too, hope he realises he's not just letting himself down.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I know the Argus has a job to do but if it is true and they are reporting stuff like that, I don't see how that will help the lad or the Club if he has some minor issues. We all know he is an emotional lad and we have seen that when his Dad passed away but playing it out in public won't be helpful.

That said..........Where the hell is there to go on a freezing Friday night on the outskirts of Huddersfield. I can't see him leaving the hotel ???????? Can you ???????

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Can't see how the club could justify tagging players etc. Surely against his human rights/privacy laws etc.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Load of shit stirrers! ffs!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hahaha there's fook all to do in Huddersfield at 6pm.
Unless he got himself a paper round I can't see him being out at 6am.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here