Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Southern Rail Industrial Action On Sat 16th December?

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
I'm trying to plan travel from Eastbourne to Falmer for the Burnley game on 16th December but there don't seem to be any trains running during the day?????

I've looked on the Southern Rail website and there's no indication of a strike, just no availability of trains. Anyone know what the problem might be?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm trying to plan travel from Eastbourne to Falmer for the Burnley game on 16th December but there don't seem to be any trains running during the day?????

I've looked on the Southern Rail website and there's no indication of a strike, just no availability of trains. Anyone know what the problem might be?

Hi Sepp :bigwave:

I thought you were banned from attending any football matches for a few years...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

There was engineering works scheduled for the daytime, that's been now been put back to 2000, between Polegate and Lewes. My guess would be National Rail journey planner hasn't updated to take into account the facts are now running. We should be fine next week.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
There was engineering works scheduled for the daytime, that's been now been put back to 2000, between Polegate and Lewes. My guess would be National Rail journey planner hasn't updated to take into account the facts are now running. We should be fine next week.

:eek:

giphy-2.gif

Last edited:

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
MoS - Thanks for that. I'll check through the week to make sure that the service is running

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
ha-ha, not quite. "blat - to make a loud or raucous noise". (which is what a previous car used to do) (and it looks like the sheep might do if you were to do something like that to it... :wink:)

Hmmm

I think your mates meant something else... Ha
blat
blat/Submit
NORTH AMERICANinformal
verb
make a bleating sound.

a bleat or similar noise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here