Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Car body repairs... any recommendations?

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Just wondering if anyone could recommend a decent guy or company local to Shoreham for car body repair work? I've used Dent Magician in the past but they are just that now... a thing of the past.

Like the di*khead I am, I managed to reverse into a low lying wall and its left the rear (passenger side) door with some real deep scratches. And although it just about opens and shuts... it's rather dented, damaged and sounding none too healthy.

Any recommendations appreciated.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Body Care, Unit 2, Lady Bee Industrial Park, Southwick 01273 870700. Great work, courtesy car free if required, good price. i recently had some work done on my car and you wouldn't know i ever had a problem. Speak to Mark Osborne. Highly recommended from friends to me.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Body Care, Unit 2, Lady Bee Industrial Park, Southwick 01273 870700. Great work, courtesy car free if required, good price. i recently had some work done on my car and you wouldn't know i ever had a problem. Speak to Mark Osborne. Highly recommended from friends to me.

This.

A fraction of the cost of establishments used by insurers, for an equally good job.

They have courtesy ‘bangers’ too.

Both owners are good to deal with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here