Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday night drinking thread

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Probably boring by now, my usual Friday night tipple of Punk, I spend a whole week looking forward to drinking Punk. I only do it Friday, tomorrow will be Stella. But if it is a BHA game I usually get stuffed on Harveys and if I get the chance go to the Albert and have anything that tastes close to Punk. £6 last week a pint but it tasted good. I have a kitty problem this week, took the youngest to the vet, bladder problem, brought him back and it's like the oldest thinks he's a stray, fought badly. It's been a stressful week (if you love your pets), but she has finally come downstairs tonight for the first time in 9 days... little acorns and all that.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Had a couple of ciders it was going to be a quiet one before our big game tomorrow until I saw a bottle of prosecco my wife had selfishly drunk a glass out of so I had to finish that for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I was in the Grizzly Bear in West Worthing drinking High Wire grapefruit, thanks for asking.

My usual Friday early evening haunt... unfortunately after 6 pint Xmas lunch in London the missus suggested we skipped it last night ! Lovely little place

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
In the Kings Head at Huddersfield train station drinking everything including Magic Rock at £2.70 a pint.
Then The Grove with its 200 odd beers.
I feel shit now and have to do it all again today.
Missed breakfast though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Had a few post work beers in Mikkeller: Hoppy (Happy) Lovin' Christmas Ginger and Pine Needle IPA. Mikkeller Red/White Christmas Red Ale. SpontanSeabuckthorn Sour.

Then went to a German restaurant for a pint of Warsteiner, pork fat on bread and a schnitzel.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I would just stop off at a pub on the way......and stay there!

It wasn't too bad after all, had about 5 pints of Grolsh and rolled home in the ice at midnight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here