Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sussex Police admit there was no knife or knuckleduster confiscated at the Palace game

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
"could you boys pull some of those hoolies out and arrest them?"
[Quickly swallows rest of pie]
"But sarge they've got knives and knuckle dusters"
"Ah. Ok I'll log that you boys just observe"
[Drinks tea]

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Chief inspector Simon nelson should have make the statement .

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
So now we know that they lied about this, why should we believe them about anything else that supposedly happened on the night?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So now we know that they lied about this, why should we believe them about anything else that supposedly happened on the night?

Do you think the police manufactured the video of Palace fans breaking in, coerced Palace fans to say they were turfed out of their seats by other Palace fans and lit fireworks themselves in the away end?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

The worst disorder in the 12 years he’s been policing Brighton matches he reckons .

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
What games are you saying were worse?
You’d better ask Simon nelson , oh he’s gone abroad for a few days how convenient.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
No, he’s said it was the worst. You’re clearly suggesting it wasn’t. So come on - which games were worse?

well if you think this is year 7 at the Amex and that was the worst incident I remember. you then go back 5 years at Withdean and I personally cannot remember as much disorder at a match so he is probably right

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No, he’s said it was the worst. You’re clearly suggesting it wasn’t. So come on - which games were worse?

I’m only saying what he said . Finding knuckledusters and knifes would back up his arguement . You should be barking up his tree .

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
I’m only saying what he said . Finding knuckledusters and knifes would back up his arguement . You should be barking up his tree .

Why would we bark up his tree? Palace scum were filmed forcing their way over the turnstiles - causing others with tickets to be turned away as a result - and letting off pathetic smoke bombs, reportedly injuring and alarming your 'own'.

Hardly something to be proud of or defend.

Why not go and bark with the other dogs on your own deserted forum?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well if you think this is year 7 at the Amex and that was the worst incident I remember. you then go back 5 years at Withdean and I personally cannot remember as much disorder at a match so he is probably right

Cardiff city at withdean....held back in the ground...let them out..loads of disturbances all the way to Preston park station....not pleasant at all.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I could see Millwall fans confronting the OB, who were all in Robocop gear in the away concourse, a few years back, before the corners were filled in and you could see into the away end bar from the south end of WSU.
I'm not saying it was worse, but, it looked like quite a few coppers were involved.
That said, I really don't think the ninja Nigellllllls are very scary, bunch of wanna- be's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here