Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Info needed re STH Guest ticket

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Hi have been looking for more information regarding this but obviously not in the right place.
Could some kind person either point me in the right direction or explain how it works?

I am a season ticket holder and I want to buy a ticket for my best mate for his birthday present.
Obviously I would like to sit and watch the game with him, so, how does it work?

Do I buy two tickets for us both and then put my seat on the ticket exchange or does my ticket just get moved next to where he will be sitting?

Thanks in advance for your kind help O Sages of NSC.

UTA

Catreptile

Mar 25, 2011
Eastbourne
Hi have been looking for more information regarding this but obviously not in the right place.
Could some kind person either point me in the right direction or explain how it works?

I am a season ticket holder and I want to buy a ticket for my best mate for his birthday present.
Obviously I would like to sit and watch the game with him, so, how does it work?

Do I buy two tickets for us both and then put my seat on the ticket exchange or does my ticket just get moved next to where he will be sitting?

Thanks in advance for your kind help O Sages of NSC.

UTA
Probably best to phone ticket office who will be able to sort it all for you.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Call up and they'll transfer your seat to be next to your guest. Can't do that online.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here