Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you go to the Football Association Challenge Cup sponsored by Emirates Third Round?

Will you go to the Football Association Challenge Cup sponsored by Emirates Third Round?

• Yes, regardless

Votes: 221 65.8%
  • Yes, if tickets are cheap

Votes: 43 12.8%
  • Brighton reserves v Palace reserves - no thanks

Votes: 35 10.4%
  • Fence

Votes: 37 11.0%

• Total voters

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It needs the trains "matchday service" to be running for me and others.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No, a repeat of the Tuesday firecrackers doesn't interest me.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well the police will move ko to a time that's awkward but doesn't actually make a difference to the always ultras behaviour.
I won't begrudge something else I have to do turning up.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
More like why would i not go popped in to my head , if you can't be arsed with Brighton v Palace then it's time to take up lawn bowls , will be nice to bump into old chums from days gone by who have not been able to get tickets for the league games in the past , it feels like iv'e opened my biggest christmas prezzie early , thank you very much mr Hoddle and Mr Jenas .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Under FA Cup rules our allocation is 4500 tickets, so yes, I will go

Yeah, about that...

"Arsenal's Safety Advisory Group, which is made up of representatives from the club, local authority, police and transport, reduced the standard 9,000 away allocation under the competition rules due to fears over safety issues from supporters standing in the upper tiers of the stadium.

Despite Liverpool's request for the full allocation of tickets, this was turned down by Arsenal, following the advice of the Safety Advisory Group. A similar request made by Tottenham Hotspur for 9,000 visiting supporters' tickets in the third-round of the FA Cup was also rejected.

Any decision on ticket allocation is made by the Safety Advisory Group; however, Liverpool Football Club have been in continued dialogue with Arsenal and made every attempt to obtain the full allocation for fans.”

Link: http://www.fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/fa-cup-away-allocations-must-be-respected

In short: no chance.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is there an upper tier in the South Stand then?

No, and you know there isn't.

The point is there is a very clear precedent for SAGs to deny the full 15% allocation. Given the show put on by your rabble last Tuesday, expect to see the same.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here