Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump without Twitter

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
Would he have lasted this long?

His whole being, public face and communication with the world goes through it. It's incredible that it continues. It's so dark that we as a world population have allowed it to get this far. Is it going to come to a sticky end for him soon? He lies and causes grief through it. What responsibility do Twitter have here? Very little it seems. If it winds me up this much I dread to think what it must be doing to some others' (less stable) minds.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If people don't want to get wound up by his moronic episodes, don't go on Twitter or even Facebook.
On the flipside, as the modern way of employing people, employers sometimes look at potential employees social media.
So why the feck did the voters of him in the good old USofA, vote him in.
They must've followed him in droves, absolutely barmey.

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
The thing is you just can't escape it. In a way, it matters less to me. But to 10 year olds and upwards, it must be very confusing. Hence the lack of responsibility from him and Twitter being so criminal.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It would be so cool if twitter banned him, obviously wouldn't happen though

The world might also be a safer place. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, even the President of the US, but the way he's using it to declare his hatred of Muslims is irresponsible to say the least.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It doesn't wind me up, it is comedy value. There is a dark side, the comedy value could cause war. But while it doesn't just enjoy thinking you have a far superior IQ to this utter thunder c**t.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I doubt it but I would imagine he (if it was not the US president) would have had his account suspended by now
Assuming as well that they are probably based in Silicon Valley. I would love to be the one that blocked his account

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It doesn't wind me up, it is comedy value. There is a dark side, the comedy value could cause war. But while it doesn't just enjoy thinking you have a far superior IQ to this utter thunder c**t.

I honestly don't think he runs the USA. He seems to be pushed back on most things. I think most other nations can see that. But there will be exceptions- and they are the concern.

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
This is quality, from the guy who did that buttery biscuit base thing a few years back.

The audio on that of him being grim about the reporter with arthrogryposis/joint movement problems is shocking. It's so bad that it simply doesn't compute that Trump is still here with any sort of voice at all. Incredible.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here