Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why is anyone on NSC tonight?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Seriously. I can't face it. Nothing can be gained. We got beat by a far superior side. And we weren't very good. Forget about it and move on.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Seriously. I can't face it. Nothing can be gained. We got beat by a far superior side. And we weren't very good. Forget about it and move on.

You can't face being on NSC? Great post... I'm sure you'll see the errors of this

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Nope, jeans do not need creases, it's something your mum would do.

Precisely, I remember back in the 70s having my prized Levi's with the crease down the middle, it was cool and trendy, but by 1977 it was most definitely NOT! But when you get your jeans out the dryer now they are full of creases and need an iron, and yet someone says why do jeans need ironing? Well, matey boy chummy! I shall tell you why. Becuase I am not going to an all night rave at the local old people's home looking like a crisp packet! Yeah see... I told you.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
At some stage we were going to get a 5-1 pasting or similar, inevitable really when you look at some of the teams we are up against. After the relatively good results against Man U and Man City perhaps we got complacent.

It really isn't a big deal - we dust ourselves down and we move on like we always do.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Precisely, I remember back in the 70s having my prized Levi's with the crease down the middle, it was cool and trendy, but by 1977 it was most definitely NOT! But when you get your jeans out the dryer now they are full of creases and need an iron, and yet someone says why do jeans need ironing? Well, matey boy chummy! I shall tell you why. Becuase I am not going to an all night rave at the local old people's home looking like a crisp packet! Yeah see... I told you.

Hehe, the creases will fallout quite quickly in time, shame that can't be said for linen shirts.
That works the other way around.
If you must iron them, then iron them flat as the ironing crease won't show on the seam.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
At some stage we were going to get a 5-1 pasting or similar, inevitable really when you look at some of the teams we are up against. After the relatively good results against Man U and Man City perhaps we got complacent.

It really isn't a big deal - we dust ourselves down and we move on like we always do.

Anyone would have thought that this was a footballing thread.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I guess I’ll leave this to the wife.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here