Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] North Stand catering

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Went in the North Stand for the first time in a while today and was very impressed with the catering. They have really sorted it out now. Lots of variety of food and drink, staff seemed to know what they were doing, queues moved quickly, and costs were reasonably comparable to those at away stadiums.

10/10 from me.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
With the occasional exception North Stand catering has always been good, but keep it quiet or the prawn sandwich brigade will moan

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Best ratio of catering outlet per punter out of all the stands I'd wager, shortest queues and most stock. Wouldn't swap the facilities in the North for those anywhere else in the stadium.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Catering at our brilliant stadium is generally excellent.

I enjoyed a leisurely pint in the NS after the game and was still home (20 miles away) around an hour after the final whistle.

Transport links are pretty good too...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
A first for me in the West Upper today at half time - a pie and pint purchase actually resulted in me being 25p out of pocket - they didn't even have the money let alone know what they're doing. A rummage for change and £4.75 being offered for a £5 note and I get called a 'legend' by the lad who was serving me.

Jul 7, 2003
It appears that the WSU is the ginger child of the stadium when it comes to food. WSL and North both seem to have a nice variety of food options. All we have are pies, burgers and hotdogs. No pulled pork, pizza, chicken, etc for us. Even the Monster Munch seem to have been taken away.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It appears that the WSU is the ginger child of the stadium when it comes to food. WSL and North both seem to have a nice variety of food options. All we have are pies, burgers and hotdogs. No pulled pork, pizza, chicken, etc for us. Even the Monster Munch seem to have been taken away.

Usually chicken in WSU. It’s in the middle of the concourse kiosk.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

4,500 punters and a cramped concourse. The NS serves far fewer, so it always runs more smoothly.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Don't bother with WSU catering the staff are useless and couldnt give a crap about speeding things up. Still do not understand why its not managed properly. No pre poured pints at half time rarely has enough pies for people at the back of queues.

NS does always seem to do well though at least they get it right there.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Don't bother with WSU catering the staff are useless and couldnt give a crap about speeding things up. Still do not understand why its not managed properly. No pre poured pints at half time rarely has enough pies for people at the back of queues.

It was same 6 years ago. Strange how lessons not learnt.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I very rarely go for a pint at half time in the WSU, even though my seat is 2 seconds from the bar at the North end of the concourse.
Yesterday I fancied a beer, the staff were running around like headless chickens, service was really slow.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I very rarely go for a pint at half time in the WSU, even though my seat is 2 seconds from the bar at the North end of the concourse.
Yesterday I fancied a beer, the staff were running around like headless chickens, service was really slow.

Don’t blame you. You’re competing with the problem drinkers who leave their sests on 35 minutes to get multiple pints in for their hic mates.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Don’t blame you. You’re competing with the problem drinkers who leave their sests on 35 minutes to get multiple pints in for their hic mates.
shouldnt really be a problem with how many pints it takes. Its teas and coffees that slow things down not every till has a card machine. Its just poorly organised. There was one girl about 4 years ago who got it right, stuck to her queue and never had a problem. Its just so so so poor.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here