Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] League position at halfway stage?

Taking into account the respective games of those below us I believe after the xmas shake up and we have played chelsea and spurs that we will be in 16th place, in all probability the more realistic position we could finish the season in. Thankfully Swansea, West Ham and Palace are still struggling and now Huddersfield and Newcastle are too. Comments?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
All I’d say is what a massive game next Saturday is. Should we win, that’ll give us the breathing space we may need with other much harder games coming up

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Taking into account the respective games of those below us I believe after the xmas shake up and we have played chelsea and spurs that we will be in 16th place, in all probability the more realistic position we could finish the season in. Thankfully Swansea, West Ham and Palace are still struggling and now Huddersfield and Newcastle are too. Comments?

And West Brom.

Should be able to finish above at least four of those six.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Palace seem to be recovering, but the jammy nigels always do.

West Ham, and Swansea are a mess.

Dancing ALLLLLLLLLLan will send West Brom down.

Huddersfield and Newcastle maybe not so great.

If the above all lose most of the time, then we should be ok.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Swansea look doomed. Their best hope is to sack Clement and appoint Pulis, but would have to do that soon for him to have sufficient impact. Clement was clueless on R5L, just hope he stays.

Huddersfield have scored no away goals since Palace, 2nd worst GD in division, lost four on spin, only not in bottom 3 by virtue of winning first two games; nailed on for relegation IMO. Next week is a big game for us.

So, I think two places are booked. All we need to do is avoid the third....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here