Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Liverpool Live feed ideas??

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Too early for a stream for our game. They normally go live within 20 mins to a minute before kick off.

I've had the most joy using acestream. If on a pc then download the acestream engine. Then use livefootballol and follow the links. There's loads of pop ups now though to navigate to get to the link. Once it's up the it should be at least 720p and buffer free.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Too early for a stream for our game. They normally go live within 20 mins to a minute before kick off.

I've had the most joy using acestream. If on a pc then download the acestream engine. Then use livefootballol and follow the links. There's loads of pop ups now though to navigate to get to the link. Once it's up the it should be at least 720p and buffer free.

Use Reddit r/soccerstreams to get the links. No pop ups at all.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Use Reddit r/soccerstreams to get the links. No pop ups at all.

I don't need to. I'm already here. Just offering advice. In my experience once in is that acestream is a far better stream as it's peer to peer.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I don't need to. I'm already here. Just offering advice. In my experience once in is that acestream is a far better stream as it's peer to peer.

Yeah AceStream is much better than standard internet streams. I wasn't offering advice for today, or suggesting to use a standard stream. I was suggesting that, whenever you may decide to use AceStream, you can get the links for that on r/soccerstreams without pop ups or adverts, since you said the website you normally use has loads of pop ups.

If anyone doesn't want to use AceStream (it's not recommended without a VPN because it's P2P which is a lot more dodgy), r/soccerstreams also has standard internet streaming links that are usually pretty decent.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Yeah AceStream is much better than standard internet streams. I wasn't offering advice for today, or suggesting to use a standard stream. I was suggesting that, whenever you may decide to use AceStream, you can get the links for that on r/soccerstreams without pop ups or adverts, since you said the website you normally use has loads of pop ups.

If anyone doesn't want to use AceStream (it's not recommended without a VPN because it's P2P which is a lot more dodgy), r/soccerstreams also has standard internet streaming links that are usually pretty decent.

No worries. Handy to know that reddit have links. I've used that for years without knowing. I didnt 3v3n know what reddit was until now. For others read8 g this you need to have the acestream engine installed but make sure you have good antivirus as p2p can be dodgy. But it's a much better qual8ty stream.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here