Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Second Ashes Test Australia vs England Adelaide 2nd-6th December 2017

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well, a somewhat strange decision to bowl first on a pitch with little green on it. I know the last couple of day-night matches have gone to the second hit but that shouldn't be a consideration.

Quite why Steve Smith is being targeted outside the off stump I don't know. Make him play and set the leg side field accordingly.

Really not sure about the tactics here.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Smith out, what a ball as well from Overton

An absolute peach

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well done Overton that really opens the game up now just need Cook and Root to show their ability and class with the bat after we have ripped through their batting. Surely their tail cant wag as much this test as it did in the last one.

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Only a draw possible for England now in my opinion. I think we’ll struggle to get over 150 in our 1st innings though.....☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Only a draw possible for England now in my opinion. I think Wembley struggle to get over 150 in our 1st innings though.....☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bang on. We are screwed

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just come down to be confronted with Marsh's ton. Looks like we will need to post 500 + in our first innings to have any chance of staying in the game.

So that's that, we'd be lucky to post 500 in two innings. Now it's going to be drip drip drip of English wickets for the next day and a half.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This could be the shortest ever Ashes Test Match Thread of all time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here