Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The People's Pundit [When Harty met Barber]

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Enjoyed that. In spite of what some on here say, we really are lucky to have Barber. I wonder who the "expensive" striker we were offered at the end of the summer window who Tony and Paul turned down was.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Cheers Bozza, that was brilliant. I've always wondered why there seem to be so many people that have an issue with Paul. He's clearly a bloody good CEO. Probably just the usual people that are upset being loud I guess.

I didn't realise until today that Ed Balls is CEO of Norwich. Ed Balls FFS!

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Very enjoyable that, Mr B always come across so well........suspect that interview might have been put on hold, if it was scheduled later in the week though!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I doubt there's many people who dispute the great job that he's doing, but he could do with being less defensive to any constructive criticism that comes his way.

Other than that, keep doing what you're doing Paul!

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Good viewing. Talks a lot of sense and we’re lucky to have him (Barber that is :lolol:)

Cheers Bozza, that was brilliant. I've always wondered why there seem to be so many people that have an issue with Paul. He's clearly a bloody good CEO. Probably just the usual people that are upset being loud I guess.

I didn't realise until today that Ed Balls is CEO of Norwich. Ed Balls FFS!

He is actually the Chairman but don't let a bit of right wing ignorance get in the way of a fact - it is par for the course on here.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Shame they couldn't afford a microphone for them both. Still top stuff from both, and I agree that PB is a fantastic asset for us.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
PB gave a talk to our Football MBA students a week ago. He was knowledgeable, smart, funny, self deprecating and is a huge asset to the Albion (and TB).

Paul Barber.JPG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here