Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC still playing up?

MACCAPACCA

Feb 18, 2009
Worthing
Seem to remember somebody mentioning the website not showing the final post correctly on each page. Just a very long single line of letters. I am still getting this problem. Anybody else?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yeah I've had database errors this morning when trying to load NSC pages.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Seem to remember somebody mentioning the website not showing the final post correctly on each page. Just a very long single line of letters. I am still getting this problem. Anybody else?

You were logged out presumably? What device are you using?

Yeah I've had database errors this morning when trying to load NSC pages.

Support ticket raised with our hosts.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

Yup. Still getting this problem (using desktop) unless logged in.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

I get that when i am not logged in, i presume it's usually because of an ad / video that appears with in the last post and that pushes all the text to the side, making it virtually impossible to read what has been posted

I get the Database error from time to time as well, in fact i just had it again, but this time it was quickly followed by a full page ad (Barclaycard i think but i closed it before it fully loaded) moments after i posted about it on the other thread on the subject

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here