[Football] Colin Kazim-Richards wins Brazilian League

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
While the rest of us waste our lives sat at keyboards tapping in this crap. Say what you like about CKR, but the boy ain’t afraid to step outside of his comfort zone. A footballing life fully lived.

Looking at CKR's shockingly rapid turnover of clubs, you'd be forgiven for thinking it's a life outside of football fully lived also

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Am I right in saying that he was kind of shunned by Turkey when he was caught organising prostitute orgies for his team mates?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
For a goalscorer, his goalscoring record is appalling. Less than 60 goals in nearly 400 apps is bafflingly poor given how regularly he's given chances at new clubs

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It’s certainly a more remarkable career than most. Can’t believe he’s nearly 34, given that he arrived with us aged 18.
2005/06 really was a shocking season. 4 home wins in total says it all.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
People saying he could have stayed and dropped down the English leagues have a point but I'm guessing those clubs knew what he was like. Some foreign team who doesn't might offer 4 times the money and for that reason he'd be off. Rinse and repeat everytime he f's up and a career would likely look much like that wiki. I doubt he moved to those countries for the culture and adventure from what I've seen of him.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Now signing for Derby on a short term deal.

Brighton are #2 in number of appearances for in his career too, which amazes me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports