Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] So how many of the Palace fans will receive a stadium ban and/or criminal prosecution?

How many of the Palace fans will receive a stadium ban and/or criminal prosecution?

• None (innocent)

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • 1-5 (a token effort)

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • 6-10 (a small effort)

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • 11-20 (getting nearer to fair)

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • 21-30 (about right)

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 31-40 (all the ultras)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 41-50 (all the ultras plus a couple of Nigels)

• 51-60 (all the utras plus some Nigels)

• 61-70 (Anyone called Nigel plus the ultras plus Roy)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • More than 70 but not all of them (Most of them but not the players)

• All of them (they are scum and they know they are)

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Will anything actually be done or by the time we play them again will the same tossers be allowed to attend?

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Only seven of them will get in trouble.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Seeing as a lot of them didn’t have tickets and were all covered up pretty much looking the same I doubt very much anyone who face is captured then I bloody well hope so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If only the HF ultras had song homophobic songs then they'd all have been arrested.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It’s not as serious as being splashed with beer so I’ll go with one lucky punter being denied the opportunity to watch Palace for 5 years .

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Our High Tech State of the Art CCTV should be able to highlight all of them with a clear picture.

giphy.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It seems we are mostly in agreement here.....I gave 'none' a serious consideration, but thre is bound to be one (someone Alice already have suspicions about no doubt - on account of phantom poos in the Holmsdale end lavvy (well, hole in the ground)).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It’s not as serious as being splashed with beer so I’ll go with one lucky punter being denied the opportunity to watch Palace for 5 years .

Only if 'with coke' and 'having been looming in cctv on previous occasions'.

(get over it, dry your eyes, etc)

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
None of them, as the video footage clearly shows they are innocent. What you can't see from the footage is the actions of the brutal Sussex constabulary who, mounted upon their vicious steeds, armed with batons, tasers and teargas, had chased them towards the nearest safe space they could find (which happened to be the away concourse), where the kindly, but rather dopish and naive Amex stewards were, as you can see, bending over backwards, in fact falling over themselves to let the poppets in. Undoubtedly Brighton police and stewards, in fact, no, Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club are entirely, ENTIRELY, to blame, and the FA should throw the bloody book at them. Minimum 10 point deduction, I'd say.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I expect there'll be some knocks on doors in coming days and also one of those "Do you know these people?" things published with stills taken from CCTV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here