Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] BFS to Everton

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Looks like a done deal. Probably takes them out of the relegation reckoning

https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/935880476841127936

Fireman Sam, how much more firefighting can he do. His start at Palace made me think it was one job too far for him but he did it, Shirley he cant keep doing it?

I'm surprised he took it in the end as even though hes proved himself (landed the England job) he's still only seen as a 'get you out of trouble' manager.

Thought he was hanging out for a big one or International job, though if he gets it right he'll be at the biggest club he's ever likely to be at.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Do we now want Everton to beat West Ham?

They're both absolute shite this season of course, but surely BFS is more likely to steer Everton to safety than Moyes is for West Ham?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Everton spent £145M in the Summer assembling a side ready to challenge the Big 4. A few months later they recruit a manager specifically to keep them from being relegated. It's such bad mismanagement that it's almost a criminal offence.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Do we now want Everton to beat West Ham?

They're both absolute shite this season of course, but surely BFS is more likely to steer Everton to safety than Moyes is for West Ham?

Absolutely for me. Two from West Ham, Swansea and West Brom to join the other lot in the Championship next season please.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
BFS is like a virus that won't go away. His greed can't resist another big pay cheque

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I think it's a great move for Sam A. He snubbed the scamps up the road and then took the first job offered to him, brilliant Sam well done

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Let,s just hope for once it blows up in his face and relegation. Couldn't happen to a more Honest,Respected,Fella !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's no wonder we don't have any good English managers in the game.

The same 4 ****nuts get sicked up into all the available jobs.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
18B7E4B1-DAA3-4E68-8330-5DF72CC63C87.jpeg

A warm ( piss) welcome awaits .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here