• Before last night I did not intend on going, and I still won't

Votes: 117 53.9%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
After last night's fun and games, has it changed your view on whether you'll go to the reverse fixture or not?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I won't have the points but even if I did, I'd struggle to get excited. It's always an absolute ball ache, their ground is a dump and I've got fond memories from one game (and I've probably been there a dozen times).

That said, I'd probably have my arm twisted if somebody offered me a ticket.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I was umming and ahhing over whether to go, recognising that I would probably get carried away and go, but last night just reminded me of what an utter ballache this game is. So for now at least, I am out.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Would have planned to go but will be away, but after last night would probably have changed my mind and not bothered. Whole thing will be a massive ballache now.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Really depends on what the Met decide to put in place for the game, I got feed up with the requirements for the away Play off game,. If the requirements are more severe will probably give it a miss.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Don't have the points but I've given SP the swerve since the 5-0 game. Not for the result but for the robocop style policing, which will probably be even more heavy handed in future

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Had little intention of going anyway, and last night just reinforced my decision. I just can't be arsed with all the crap that goes with it.

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Easy choice,give all our allocation to our lads and let them deal with the ultras

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Nah, I have done all that bollocks in the 70s and 80s. And frankly the Ultra's are so intimidating I'd probably have to shit myself in the home changing room.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
For me i will probably get a lot of grief from home about going (she loves me) and depending on how it is policed I have gone to a maybe...

However bad last night was it was a lot worse years ago. I also thinK that not going means caving in to a bunch of idiots...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here