Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Cost of Policing Last Night

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Police cars as far away as Seaford, cctv van at Moulescoomb, big vans parked up in the shadows on Home Farm Road, that big mobile TVP control centre vehicle near the ground, hundreds of officers, horses, vans lining both sides of the roads around the stadium as far as you could see. The bill must have been enormous for the club. I'm guessing CPFC don't contribute, just pick up the whole tab in the corresponding fixture.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Police cars as far away as Seaford, cctv van at Moulescoomb, big vans parked up in the shadows on Home Farm Road, that big mobile TVP control centre vehicle near the ground, hundreds of officers, horses, vans lining both sides of the roads around the stadium as far as you could see. The bill must have been enormous for the club. I'm guessing CPFC don't contribute, just pick up the whole tab in the corresponding fixture.

There were Hampshire Police riot vans in Eastbourne yesterday afternoon as well.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
They only pay for the police inside the stadium and on Amex land. The rest comes from the public pocket.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here