Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FAO PC Darren Balkham

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Hello Darren

Please help me with a couple of points tonight

1) We designate pubs in our own town to be Palace
2) We have a big murial of our captain that wasn't watched the night before?
3) Graffiti next to our stadium night before game.
4) Fireworks not detected entering the stadium
5) Brighton fans treated like we were second class citizens in our own town.

I can't wait for the response. Come on, man up and stop shirking it when the questions are asked.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
1. Doesn’t that make sense?
2. Are you seriously suggesting the police should have watched it all night long!
3. How are they supposed to stop that?
4. Fair point
5. What happened? Come in via Lewes so wasn’t affected.

Hello Darren

Please help me with a couple of points tonight

1) We designate pubs in our own town to be Palace
2) We have a big murial of our captain that wasn't watched the night before?
3) Graffiti next to our stadium night before game.
4) Fireworks not detected entering the stadium
5) Brighton fans treated like we were second class citizens in our own town.

I can't wait for the response. Come on, man up and stop shirking it when the questions are asked.

Yes I also have these questions

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Seeing the club statement about stewards being hospitalised, I think he's got more important things to investigate.

Guarding a mural? Are you serious?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
1. Doesn’t that make sense?
2. Are you seriously suggesting the police should have watched it all night long!
3. How are they supposed to stop that?
4. Fair point
5. What happened? Come in via Lewes so wasn’t affected.

I want answers. If we go anywhere he has his minions following the night before the game. Come on Darren, we want answers. Especially the fireworks. I cant even get away with a bottle of fanta at old trafford.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
2) We have a big mural of our captain that wasn't watched the night before?

:lolol:

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
6) what knobber organised the carriage by carriage loading up at Brighton station on the way to the ground and so causing long queues out of the station. No reason why the station stewards who have got match day trains down to a well drilled routine couldn't have run things.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Seeing the club statement about stewards being hospitalised, I think he's got more important things to investigate.

Guarding a mural? Are you serious?

Could have been alot worse if those flares hit wrong angle. What, so we only have 1 sussex old bill. They were a joke tonight.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I want answers. If we go anywhere he has his minions following the night before the game. Come on Darren, we want answers. Especially the fireworks. I cant even get away with a bottle of fanta at old trafford.

Do you really get tracked the night before away games? Starting to see why you have an axe to grind.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The stadium entry searches are not fit for purpose.

How did so many firecrackers get in ? ???

Can we be sure a more serious explosive device won't also get through the searches ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Could have been alot worse if those flares hit wrong angle. What, so we only have 1 sussex old bill. They were a joke tonight.

That's as maybe. You have put the entire blame on one old bill.
Maybe you would do better calling in to John Street tomorrow to complain about the rest of them .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The stadium entry searches are not fit for purpose.

How did so many firecrackers get in ? ???

Can we be sure a more serious explosive device won't also get through the searches ?

Looking at the other thread about 200 fans with tickets who were locked out, there's a rumour that a fire door was forced open, so enabling fans getting in without tickets or searches.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
That's as maybe. You have put the entire blame on one old bill.
Maybe you would do better calling in to John Street tomorrow to complain about the rest of them .

Clearly not at old trafford. They had explosive sniffer dogs. We have old bill letting away fans run riot in our city, by pass train queue, pub to drink in pre match. Seriously if they were pipe bombs and not flares would you have same response? I think massive security breach tonight. The murial piece was tounge in cheek.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
some okish points in there but tax payers money having police monitor a mural of a football player? Are you on drugs? Get a grip

Get off my bait, you little fish. Bite bite bite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here