Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pardew to WBA

Jan 22, 2017
The man made me hate my Football club for a couple of years. Wanted us to lose every week so he would **** off.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Absolutely astonishing that Pardew continues to get gigs at this level. The man is useless. It must be soul destroying for lower league managers seeing this happen. What is worse is that there are so many gravy train managers like this

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Pardew is a strange one.
I expect it will be the normal where there good for 10/15 games everyone will think he’s a genius again and then he will go in a mamouth run if 10 months getting 5 points before he is sacked again just in time to get another job.
I’ve heard he used to play with the WBA director of football and they have a good relationship which is prob why he got the gig

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Pardew is a strange one.
I expect it will be the normal where there good for 10/15 games everyone will think he’s a genius again and then he will go in a mamouth run if 10 months getting 5 points before he is sacked again just in time to get another job.
I’ve heard he used to play with the WBA director of football and they have a good relationship which is prob why he got the gig

They were together when he managed Reading.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here