Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace/Brighton 11

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Obviously theres going to be a bit of bias both sides, just interested to know how we all feel about who are the better players. Personally I think we have far superior individuals, however this does not make the better team as countless examples have shown. I would declare that you currently have the better 'unit' although we are getting there.

Ryan

Ward Sakho Duffy Bong

Zaha Cabaye Milivojevic Loftus-Cheek

Gross

Benteke

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
iphone 23112017 252.GIF

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If all playing at their best, I'd go:

.......................Ryan
Bruno.........Dunk..Duffy.........Suttner
Knockaert..Propper..Stephens..Zaha
..............Gross..........................
...................Benteke

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Far superior individuals? What makes you think that!

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
sorry dont think Dunk is your best defender.

Why do Palace fans have such an issue with Dunk? He's the best player at our club, let alone our best defender.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Obviously theres going to be a bit of bias both sides, just interested to know how we all feel about who are the better players. Personally I think we have far superior individuals, however this does not make the better team as countless examples have shown. I would declare that you currently have the better 'unit' although we are getting there.

Ryan

Ward Sakho Duffy Bong

Zaha Cabaye Milivojevic Loftus-Cheek

Gross

Benteke
That is exactly the same as some palace journalist published.

I am surprised for a 2nd time about the lack of Pröpper in midfield.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
If all playing at their best, I'd go:

.......................Ryan
Bruno.........Dunk..Duffy.........Suttner
Knockaert..Propper..Stephens..Zaha
..............Gross..........................
...................Benteke
Generous to let Palace have a couple of players in by making the assumption that a couple of their unreliable prima donnas will play at their best... "at their best" perhaps but I'd be quite happy picking Solly March and Glenn Murray ahead of them if needing a team to perform on a given day.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Generous to let Palace have a couple of players in by making the assumption that a couple of their unreliable prima donnas will play at their best... "at their best" perhaps but I'd be quite happy picking Solly March and Glenn Murray ahead of them if needing a team to perform on a given day.

To be fair Murray almost made the cut over Benteke. He needs to step up tonight.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Still remember him from Championship days. Bit of a Donkey. You guys thought it too! Just an opinion.

Of all the criticisms you could level at Dunk, a 'donkey' is by far the most bizarre.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I was trying to do it honestly, and chose to pick on 'best'.

Had I chosen to do it purely on form, you'd obviously have Glenn over Benteke, but equally you might then have RLC ahead of Knockaert.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here